School Group Bookings
The Military Museums is supported by The Military Museums Foundation, a non-profit organization that develops and delivers a wide variety of Alberta curriculum-based education programs, activities and tours to local School groups.
Veteran Guest Speakers
Schools and Teachers: If you are looking to host a Veteran Guest Speaker at your school assembly for Remembrance Day, please click the link below for details.
School Group Bookings
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions before making your booking.
To make a School Group booking:
1. View the list of available Programs and Packages below:
2. Then click the School Bookings Form below to reserve your Education program request.
Note: The maximum number of students allowed in a group is 90.
Group and School Fees
- Full Day (=> 3 hrs) - $15/student: Includes 4 programs and Time to Explore.
- Half Day (< 3 hrs) - $12.50/student: Includes 2 programs and Time to Explore.
Teachers and supervisory adults are at no charge.
- Evening program (> 2 hrs) - $10/student (minimum $125.00): Includes 1 program and Time to Explore. 2 Parent volunteers are free. Additional adults $8.00
Adult Bus Groups
Bus tours include a 3 hour program with a special guided tour of all museums inside the main building and either: Time to Explore, Theatre Presentation of Choice, or Artifact Handling. Patrons of the Honourable Guard in good standing can book tours at a discount.
- Adult Bus Group Fees Cost / program
- Adult Bus $600
- Booking as Patron of the Honourable Guard $400
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A $35 administrative charge will apply to changes made to the scheduled programming after confirmation is issued.
For a well-rounded experience we suggest you choose an activity, a tour and a theatre presentation. You may select a package or build your own by selecting individual programs.
Please note: Remembrance programs are offered year-round.
Larger groups may be divided into smaller groups for rotation, and may require additional time.
Supervisory adults are admitted free to the museum. A Supervisory adult is defined as an adult responsible for children, who stays with the group at all times and is in charge.
Lunchtime and Snacks: The Museum does not have a cafeteria onsite, so students are required to bring their lunches/snacks.
If weather permits, lunch or snacks may be eaten outside in our designated areas. The education center and vending areas can be used for lunch inside the museum.